Thu 8 Apr
Sun 9 May
Supporting electric vehicle technology
The draft Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Plan has been developed to guide the future management of publicly operated electric vehicle (EV) charging stations in the Northern Beaches.
The draft plan creates the framework for establishing a future network of EV charging stations and outlines conditions for the installation, management, maintenance and removal of EV charging infrastructure on identified Council sites.
Read the draft plan and have your say by:
- completing the submission form below
- emailing us at email@example.com
- writing to us marked ‘EV charging infrastructure plan’ Northern Beaches Council,
PO Box 82 Manly, NSW 1655.
You may also like to speak directly with the project team at one of our upcoming drop-in sessions:
- Dee Why Civic Centre – Banksia Room: Wednesday 21 April (5.30-6.30 pm).
- Online: Thursday 6 May (5.30-6.30pm).
Registrations are required for both sessions.
Where will future EV charging stations be located?
The draft plan proposes future charging locations across the Northern Beaches including:
- strategic centres
- tourist destinations
- beach carparks
- commuter hubs
- near community centres and regional playgrounds.
We are investigating the following locations as possible sites for EV charging stations when funding becomes available.
- Pittwater Park carpark, Palm Beach
- Palm Beach Road, Palm Beach
- Dee Why Beach carpark
- Dee Why Library carpark
- Whistler Street carpark, Manly
- Bungan Street, Mona Vale (Ausgrid proposal)
- Park Street, Mona Vale (Ausgrid proposal)
- Forestville (Ausgrid proposal)
- Oaks Avenue, Dee Why (Ausgrid proposal)
- Lawrence Street, Freshwater (Ausgrid proposal)