Friends of Freshwater Inc – Terms & Conditions
- This website is operated by Friends of Freshwater Inc, a registered organisation in NSW Australia ABN #: 63 799 468 229
Registered Address: 4 Mamora St, Freshwater NSW 2096
- Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and all applicable laws.
- By accessing and browsing this website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these terms. If you do not agree with any of the terms, please do not use this website.
- Under Australian Consumer Law any donation for annual membership and or Garden Plot online can be refunded on request.
- The information and materials contained in these pages, and the terms, conditions, and descriptions that appear, are subject to change. Unauthorized use of Friends of Freshwater Inc web sites and systems including but not limited to unauthorized entry into Friends of Freshwater Inc systems, misuse of passwords, or misuse of any information posted on a site is strictly prohibited.
- Not all products and services are available in all geographic areas. Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to final determination by Friends of Freshwater Inc.
- THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE”. Friends of Freshwater Inc PROVIDES THIS INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AS ACCURATELY AS POSSIBLE FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS INFORMATION AND MATERIALS. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED, EXPRESSED OR STATUTORY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, IS GIVEN IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS.
- IN NO EVENT WILL Friends of Freshwater Inc BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE OR USE THEREOF OR INABILITY TO USE BY ANY PARTY, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE, EVEN IF Friends of Freshwater Inc, OR REPRESENTATIVES THEREOF, ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES.
- You agree not to introduce into or through this website any information or materials which may be harmful to others. Among other things, you agree not to include, knowingly or otherwise, any error or defect in material or information which may, among other things, be a libel, slander, defamation or obscenity, or promote hatred or otherwise give rise to a criminal offence or civil liability on the part of any person or entity.
- Friends of Freshwater Inc may monitor access to, discussions and postings on and other activities relating to the site, and intervene in relation thereto but does not make any representation or warranty that it will do so. You consent to any such monitoring and intervention in the event Friends of Freshwater Inc elects to do so.
- This site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
- All rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved to Friends of Freshwater Inc. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any license or right under any copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual right of Friends of Freshwater Inc or any other person or entity.
- Certain sections or pages on this site may contain separate terms and conditions, which are in addition to these terms and conditions. In the event of a conflict, the additional terms and conditions will govern for those sections or pages.
- These Terms shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of the NSW Australia without regard to conflicts of law provisions. Sole and exclusive jurisdiction for any action or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be subject to the laws of NSW Australia. Friends of Freshwater Inc may modify, alter or otherwise update the terms applicable to this website from time to time without notice, and you agree to be bound by such terms as are in effect at the time at which you access Friends of Freshwater Inc website.
- Friends of Freshwater Inc may modify, alter or otherwise update the terms applicable to this website from time to time without notice, and you agree to be bound by such terms as are in effect at the time at which you access Friends of Freshwater Inc website.
- These terms and conditions apply while you are accessing the Website and remain in effect indefinitely thereafter.